General Secretariat for Partnership in Mission
REDEMPTORISTS AND LAY PEOPLE TOGETHER PROCLAIMING THE GOOD NEWS OF JESUS CHRIST TO THE MOST ABANDONED – A STEP FORWARD
CONGREGATIO SS. REDEMPTORIS
Edition 1 2020
Whereas the 25th General Chapter commissioned the General Government to prepare a Directory for Partnership in Mission with the laity (Dec. 11); and whereas the text of this Directory, prepared by the General Secretariat for Evangelization, and presented at the mid-sexennial meetings of 2019, and was subsequently approved by the General Government as a Working Document; and with the authority given it by Constitution 119, 1º and 3º, the General Government decrees:
Commission for Shared Mission
GENERAL SECRETARIAT FOR EVANGELIZATION
This Ratio Formationis is offered as a resource, a support and a guide for Units and Conferences in creating guidelines and programs for the formation of Lay Missionaries of the Most Holy Redeemer, groups of Redemptorist Associates and other partners in mission, according to their local realities. It is a Ratio Formationis that remains open to revision and updating in response to lived experience and emerging needs.
1. THE DIRECTORY ON SHARED MISSION
2. CHARISM AND SHARED MISSION
3. PRESENTATION OF THE STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF THE DIRECTORY
4. CLARIFICATION OF THE PROFILES
5. CHARISM AND SHARED MISSION
– LLMADOS A LA COMUNIÓN PARA LA MISSIÓN: Redentoristas y Laicos proclamando juntos la Buena Noticia de Jesucristo a los más pobres y abandonados. Un paso hacia adelante.
– DIRECTORIO PARA LA MISIÓN COMPARTIDA: Curia Generalis C.Ss.R., Rome 2020